4/15/2015

I'm BAAAAACK!



I know it has been a while since I have posted, and hopefully I can hit the ground running again! With such a busy schedule this semester I had to put my blog life on a temporary halt, but i'm back! I will no longer be posting daily, but at least once or twice a week. I would like to say; I have kept track of my diet and exercise, although I have been neglecting my blog. If I can't keep up with my blog, at least I can keep up with my health right?! Things might start to look a bit different here at ABSolutelyallee because I will be posting less of my daily intake and more tips/tricks, recipes, and workouts to help you all (my faithful fitness followers)! The people get what the people want! Every now and then you may come across my personal intake and exercise, and this is just to help me keep accountable for myself, and for those of you that are wondering what keeps this body fueled. 

Thanks for follow!



No comments:

Post a Comment